UPDATE: The camp has been postponed due to illness. We’ll post the new details as soon as we have them!
We are so excited to share the news of this Diabetes Camp in Cape Town in April 2022. Here’s all the information you need:
Diabetes Camp 2022
- Theme: The Elements – Earth, Wind, Fire, Water
- Ages: 7-11 years and 12-18 years
- Date: Weekend 22nd to 24th April 2022
- Venue: Soetwater Environmental Centre, Kommetjie, Western Cape
- Fees: R250 per person
- Enquiries: Margot McCumisky – 072 345 0086 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bus transport from Red Cross and Tygerberg Hospitals to and from camp.
Booking and payment deadline: 14th April 2022
Free entry to Camp Diabetable
If you can’t afford to send your child but would like them to attend, Sweet Life is sponsoring 10 free tickets to Camp Diabetable. Simply email Shelly with your name, contact details and why you want your child to attend the camp.
What to read read next?
Get your free 2022 Diabetes Journal: Together with Abbott Diabetes Care and FreeStyle Libre, we’ve created a beautiful 2022 Diabetes Journal. It’s aimed specifically at those living with Type 1 diabetes, and it’s all about how behaviour change can help you live a happy, healthy life with diabetes.
What is behaviour change? Here’s a simple explanation – and why you should care.
5 ways to feel grateful with diabetes: Krsangi is the founder of Sankalpa Coaching, an NLP practitioner, life coach time-line therapist and educator in the public sector. She gives us 5 ways to feel grateful with diabetes.