WIN one of 10 hampers of NuMe Cake in a Cup, worth R200 each.
A diabetic-friendly low carb chocolate cake that’s ready in under 10 minutes, contains a grand total of 2g of carb, won’t spike my blood sugar and is delicious?! Sounds a little too good to be true… That’s what I thought before I tried NuMe Cake in a Cup. 9 minutes later, as I took a bite of still-warm, gooey, coconut and chocolate cake, I was eating my words! That’s why I’m so excited to share 10 hampers of NuMe Cake in a Cup with our Sweet Life community.
All you need to know about NuMe Cake in a Cup
Baking doesn’t have to be complicated to be delicious – a diabetic-friendly diet doesn’t have to be devoid of self-indulgent treats. If you don’t agree, then you haven’t tried a NuMe hot and steamy, gooey, chocolate Cake in a Cup from Nutriseed. Wheat- and gluten-free, you can make, eat and enjoy this low carb, sugar-free chocolate treat in under 10 minutes.
New look for NuMe Cake in a Cup
The “Not So Naughty” NuMe Cake in a Cup has recently undergone a packaging change and now also includes separate sachets of sugar-free chocolate discs which add extra ooze and even more decadence to an already mouth-watering treat. The original premix itself remains unchanged and is still made with the finest, high-quality, healthy ingredients. It’s functional food and perfect for those with diabetes.
The ingredients include desiccated coconut, cocoa powder, and baking powder (Cream of Tartar and Baking Soda). Water, egg, and oil are added. This is a guilt-free cheat: a healthy eating solution that’s as delightful as it is good for you. And it’s really easy to make!
Low carb, banting, paleo, diabetic-friendly, wheat- and gluten-free
Conveniently packed in single serve pouches, the premix is developed for those who have an appreciation for good health – but still want convenience and great taste all in one serving. Not just diabetic-friendly, NuMe Cake in a Cup is also suitable for those who follow a banting, paleo, wheat- and gluten-free lifestyle. It’s low carb (less than 2g of carbs per serving), high in protein, and GMO free. Looking for variety? Add in nuts, berries, or nut butters to change things up.
Find it at Pick n Pay, Clicks, independent retailers and all DisChem stores nationwide in the health and wellness or baking aid aisles. It retails for around R50 per box, which comes standard with five sachets. For further information go to www.nutriseed.co.za
- Always check the strength of your microwave – your cooking time will be determined by its power: 1.5 mins for stronger ovens and 2 mins for slightly weaker ones.
- If you are introducing any chocolate into the cake mixture, watch that it doesn’t burn.
- When adding any additional ingredients like crushed pecans, you will need to add a little more milk or water than stated on the box
- If you are using sweeteners like erythritol, make sure you mix in properly. erythritol makes the mixture liquid at the bottom.
- Turn out or eat straight from the cup.
WIN one of 10 hampers of NuMe Cake in a Cup.
How to enter:
Simply tag 3 friends on this post on Diabetic South Africans to enter!
Not on Facebook? Not to worry – email this competition page to 3 friends and comment here to say you’ve done it.
Terms and conditions:
- The competition closes on Friday 27th September 2019.
- The winners will be randomly selected.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The winners’ names will be published for publicity.